View Single Post
Old 04-06-19, 07:38 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
No. I've been running around all week and I had to haul 30 14 oz. cans of cat food 3 miles home that weighed about 40 lbs. on a bike made for a 13 year old and I'm 40 years past that. Ouch and slap a Schwinn Airdyne sticker on that thing! I also had to make sure the super overloaded dumpster got emptied when the garbage came early Friday (thank God for top loading garbage trucks) and work on house cleaning etc plus everything else I do at the start of every month.The rain messes with my TV reception and Socks insists on going out anyway and I have naps now and then but it's funny how I don't FEEL 52, not until there are no cartoons on my TV anymore.

I enjoy sitting there with my cat on the bed a while though, whether the radio is on or not. And watching college age women play amateur golf was really nice but of no real use to me except for the fact that they were college aged women. What was that song about 'memory' with all the people dressed like cats?

So not today, not yet.

I told my practitioner I had all the healthy foods they recommend to help my poor kidneys...but it was a fajita salad...it's sad I can't marry the lady.