Mike J

Bikes: 1975 Peugeot PX-50L, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1974 Peugeot PX-8

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by since6
A book of faces, how strange?

What's next people addicted to little 3" x 2" video screens?

Time to go ride a bike. Stationary for the next 8 weeks....sigh.
I look at it like a book. I'm posting my whole life on it, in short using Facebook to write my autobiography. A real Book, just in digital form. When I'm done with all the singular posts on Facebook, I can just copy and paste it all into a hardbound copy.

Don't get me started on the cell-phone thing. I spent 30 years in telecommunications, was an engineer and project manager. Fiber-optic upgrades and networking was my specialty. I hate cellphones, and the, ahem, idiots who can't let their phone ring and go to voicemail because every call seems to be a crisis, can't EVER miss a call. They'll, ignore you trying to given them a $50, just because they HAVE TO GET THIS. Sorry, I was ranting. I love it when they show me pics of their dinner, and describe the meal in excruciating detail. A strawberry crepe sized for a finch, with 2 asparagus stalks, one bean, a half-cup of vinaigrette salad, and an artistic drizzle of caramel on the plate, with a glass of Chardonnet. They post this as a reply of how much they love the homeless. One lady that I know well, is hung up on showing pics of herself breast-feeding her 4-year-old. She finally got canned. Too much exposure isn't a good thing, it seems. Unless, of course, you're running for President....