Old 04-15-19, 04:20 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by CB HI
Environmental issues and the associated government regulation very much has impacted on cycling as I noted with mountain biking and cycle touring.
The entire thread is based on government regulation and the stances taken by different groups. Especially with some peoples hate of AAA. Even if AAA had less than good will, is this case, the AAA opposition had a good impact by stopping mandatory bike lane use.

The EPAs yellow river disaster forced me to completely change the route I was on through Colorado, since I could no longer use the river as a water source at the time it happened. The alternate route in Colorado was bare burnt areas where the forest was completely gone and nothing had even begun to grow back (with the exception a very few small stands of aspen trees starting to grow back because of their community root system) because of how hot the forest burnt due to US Forest management.

Please feel free to not open political threads if you are triggered by political debate relating to cycling.
Your mental gymnastics are highly amusing, but you just can't stick the landing. Not good enough for competition, but have you considered a circus act?