Old 04-22-19, 02:12 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 71

Bikes: lots, new old and in between!

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by krecik View Post
edit: sorry, it got all messed up during an edit.Hi, found this hose in a frame pump. It appears to be for Schrader valve, I have attached some photos. It doesn't seem to have a pushing pin of any kind inside so I thought maybe it pushes it in by the pressure it exerts during pumping so I tried it but it doesn't seem to push the air in.Any thoughts? How do you use it. Am I doing something wrong?ThanksKret
I remember these well, there should be a small bit of plastic in the shape of an X that sits inside the shrader end, they used to often fall out rendering it mostly useless really. But the good news is that the flexible ends are readily available very cheaply on the usual selling sites
cambiker71 is offline