Old 04-28-19, 02:42 PM
GamblerGORD53

Bikes: 2013 Custom SA5w / Rohloff Tourster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1253 Post(s)
Liked 338 Times in 254 Posts
Originally Posted by philbob57
You misunderstand 'global warming.' Part of the prediction was more unusual weather, more swings in weather, and more disastrous storms. Further, we experience only an infinitesimal part of the world with our own senses. What you see in Edmonton is not the whole world; on average, global temps are rising.

IOW, lots of the predictions of global warming theory have come true. That doesn't validate the whole theory, but it does make it something that warrants some acceptance.
Usual load of Lefty hogwash. Sure, I didn't write about the whole world. Is Michigan and Wisconsin of this thread also my LITTLE piece of the world?? Idaho is 6 weeks late planting potatoes. Everybody with open eyes can see everything on the news now on YouTube. Except the phony MSM and IPCC that just keeps making up IMAGINARY tales of the future these days. LOL Australian Outback is 200 times the size of Death Valley and closer to the equator, eh. The ME has been drowning biblically the last 5 years. Look at the satellite photos. The whole planet is 10% greener from rain and plant food>> CO2, especially the deserts. What do you guys know about record cold in Russia?? Nothing. Volcanoes are blasting all over, some say it happens during GSMs. The TCZ zones, then move the jet streams around changing weather. The YT channels I and many watch, also coroborate with ancient history. Look at what they say about the Cosmic Clock. Most Ice-ages happened during the Ages of Leo and Aquarius>> NOW. UV and cosmic rays are at record highs and still going up.

Sorry, the CAGW CC is a FAIRY TALE of epic proportions. I will trust my contrary THINKING SCIENTISTS over yours ANY day of the week.
NOTHING HANSEN or AL said 30 years ago came true.

Last edited by GamblerGORD53; 04-28-19 at 03:34 PM.