Thread: Finally! (?)
View Single Post
Old 05-05-19, 11:52 AM
velojym

Bikes: Konas: Jake the Snake-Fire Mountain-Zing Supreme, Dew Deluxe,Zone Ltd. (frame, needs parts), Surly Long Haul Trucker, Santana Arriva tandem, Montagues: Paratrooper-Fit, Trek 1200, Bianchi Ocelot, Fantom Cross Uno, Bridgestone 200

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked 227 Times in 122 Posts

So, just a bit over 90 lbs down from the start of my challenge (over a hundo from when I really started though).

My weight loss has slowed down a little, but as we know, the weight number itself isn't the only metric.

Yeah, I've been a little more sloppy in tracking my food intake, and I need to tighten down on that (family snacking all around me. GAH!), but I'm still losing weight.
Also, I've started some light resistance exercise, just some dumbbell work and body-weight exercises, which have given me some noticeable, yet mild, gains with my musculature. That will also slow the overall weight loss number a little, though it's better for the long run.
Just bought some size 42 shorts, which are, incidentally, the same size as the suit pants I talked about months ago here. The suit fits now... gotta find a good night to use it. This is, for those who don't remember/haven't read my earlier posts, down from the size 54 pants I was needing right before I started this process.