View Single Post
Old 05-16-19, 12:13 PM
mjac

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked 100 Times in 75 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz
You mentioned race in your original OP (since edited), That inclusion wasn't an accident on the part of you or a keyboard-walking cat. But race never crossed your mind when composing the OP. Got it now! Thanks for clearing that up. Now if you will excuse me, I need to return a voice mail from some guy who is trying to interest me in a slightly used bridge in Brooklyn. Sounds like a good deal.

BTW...Which race(s) am I racist towards?
Lets see.I gave an accurate, factual account about what happened. With no derogatory remarks or references. Just who did it. There was no intent. Just who did it to paint an accurate picture. That is deemed Racist. To correct this perception I deleted the description of who did it. Then I am accused of this being my Tac all along. Your logic is astounding. It is a fact that there are multitude of Craven Criminals of that Race in this City as illustrated by the video I Posted. Is this a reflection on the entire Black Race? No, it is a reflection on the Multiple Craven Criminsls of that Race. That is reality. Not Racist. You want to take a walk into Angola Prison or New Orleans Parish Prison and see for yourself. These were people committing a crime who could very well be part of this group. Excuse me if I might want to protect myself from them. Recognizing that Criminal Element is not Racist. Ignoring it is Patronizing and indeed Racist.