Old 05-18-19, 03:09 PM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1381 Post(s)
Liked 1,770 Times in 949 Posts
This late nineties Rocky Mountain Cardiac was given to a friend, rather than toss it at the dump (just an educated guess). My friend, who collects much older roadsters and antiques, gave the bike to me (he did not want any money, from me, for the bike) and I will give a donation to B4H (my friend is a volunteer). PS - long have I longed for a Rocky Mountain...

When I was at my friend's house, this morning, doing an inventory of his bikes, that he has decided to find new homes for, I noticed the Rocky Mountain. Anyway.,,

He has quite a few that he wants to let go, to make room for more, and some are pretty nice. He and three other suppliers of vintage bicycles, in the Thunder Bay area, will contribute to a bulk sale of bikes (100 or more in a single sale). These are some of the bikes that will be included in the bulk sale. Wish I had room for that old Hiawatha hanging from the rafters. Some other pretty decent old roadsters in there, also, not to mention an antique or two and some lesser ten speeds and even a Raleigh Twenty folder, in great shape will head out the door...