Wulfheir
Designated Drinker

Bikes: '04 Kona Fire Mountain

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by * jack *
I had a nice shot of adrenaline riding home for lunch. I pass by a house with two fenced-in dogs often on my commute, and today they had gotten loose and were going through some trashcans down the block. I love dogs, and I didn't want to see them run over, or chase down any kids or other cyclists, so I hopped off my bike and got their attention.

The dogs (Shar-pei and a Boxer) went crazy when I entered their yard, and came after me full-speed: barking, snarling, drooling, etc. The boxer kept trying to sneak behind me and bite my ass, but I kept my bike between us the whole time I tried to corrall them back in the fence.

Anyway, long story, I got them back in after some struggle, and as I prepared to pedal on home - a neighbor across the street came out and said those dogs had escaped and threatened him before. He had called animal control in the past and had taken some photos of me 'fighting' with the dogs. He was also a cyclist (actually had tights and cleats on) and said he would email the photos to me later. Cool. I can't wait, I hope I look studly.
You WILL post them here, right?