Old 06-21-19, 06:09 AM
puma1552

Bikes: '17 Colnago C-RS (Full 5800); '16 Specialized Sirrus Elite

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
Liked 62 Times in 40 Posts
Going into another weekend, I figured 24 hours was enough time for them to sort it out in finance, I wasn't going to go into another weekend hearing nothing, so I emailed the guy again this morning, what's the deal?

Get told "Yah I looked into it for you, nothing got done still, sorry!"

So I'm like, can you pick up the phone and speak to someone directly in finance?

"No need for that since I am following up on this personally for you, finance is having technical issues" meaning sorry, you aren't getting your refund via paypal either and no end in sight.

I write back, can you just mail me a check?

Hour goes by, no response, get to work, and figure before I start looking at legal action since they can't provide a refund in any possible way (can't do it through the original payment method, can't do it through website due to "technical issues" saving a US credit card, can't do it through PayPal due to other "technical issues" and can't mail me a check (I do believe I asked someone to do this earlier and got told no)), I'll try ONE LAST TIME to save my card in my account on their site since it had been a few days since I tried.

It actually saved the card this time.

So now I have a default card in my account (again?) which is what they originally asked me to do to process the refund, so there is NO REASON whatsoever that they can't now process the refund today. This is their last chance.