Thread: Swift folders
View Single Post
Old 01-27-06, 08:39 PM
v1nce

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Absolutely the nicest looking, best components (almost exactly what i would want if i got another folder) most versatile Swift i have ever seen. "Best of show"! Thumbs up for doing it and thumbs up for Peter as well. Great powdercoat job by looks of it. Any idea how many base layers and clearcoats?

I am digging the double chainring/der/hub setup!

@ DaFri, i think Wav once explained that he only intends to switch the chain while doing long tours that include steep inclinations and such.

The Green looks ace and the whole bike looks uberretro and high tech/fast at the same time. So you say you actually like it better than the BF...?! That IS high praise.

Maybe Peter could add another hinge to the Swift somewhere, i don't think any folder could touch it then (in terms of Price/versatility and ride) and i would definately consider buying one in this case...

One little thing, in my opinion it deserves better handlebar grips! Maybe nice cork tape or the really good foam ones that don't soak up water?

About the Brooks, is this your first one then...?

Total Cost? Weight at present?
What kind of headset is that? Looks nice, cool color.

Did you punch al those extra holes in those PowerGrips or did they come that way?

Last edited by v1nce; 01-27-06 at 10:31 PM.