View Single Post
Old 08-13-19, 01:40 PM
phillman5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions

I want more cyclists standing up for themselves and telling off these people--they seem to think it's socially acceptable to do this, some serious shaming needs to occur. I'm all for identifying these people online, reporting them to the police, their employers, whatever it's going to take.

That said, if you're a jackass cyclist running around scaring pedestrians, you deserve the same treatment.

I did my part a couple of years ago. When I first heard about 'Rolling Coal' I was flabbergasted! I was pointed to a guy called something Bus Joey that posted videos on YouTube of him 'Rolling Coal' at just about everybody, including mothers with baby strollers. I posted pictures of socks from a local gift shop that read "I am an A$$H..." (the socks were not censored, but BF censors me), said I wanted to send them to him, but needed his address. He said he'd wear them gladly and posted his PO Box, City and state, but that was close enough. E-mailed bike clubs in the area to tell them to take the videos to the police. I also called the local police myself and gave the the URL to the videos. The officer I talked to could identify many of the roads in the video, and one place the idiot shows his 'Bus' and license plate. Don't know what happened after that, but it was off my mind, I tried. But what really gripes me is these guys purposefully modify their diesel trucks, then claim "I can't help it, its a diesel, get over it". I was ready to fly up to the areas, hire some thugs, find this guy, and stick his nose up his exhaust pipe and gun it for 2 minutes, and I don't even live in the same or adjoining state. Its also amazing how many thumbs up these videos get.

Agree with last statement too!

Last edited by phillman5; 08-13-19 at 01:44 PM.
Likes For phillman5: