Old 08-27-19, 08:29 PM
Gorrister

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Metieval
too many snacks in the last 5 years? something tells me it wasn't ocassional

no seriously I think I know enough to not trust what you say , and I think i now understand that my aim is true.
Its not a philosophical debate, believing that any derision of pleasure from food is “wrong” is a sign of an eating disorder, I’m not the first person to say it. There are plenty of pro cyclers who eat a small cup of ice cream or other such thing to satiate the physiological urge for that food based derision of pleasure. Deriving pleasure from food is normal and essential to our survival. It’s important to learn how to manage that in a time when our access to unhealthy and empty calorie foods isn’t in line with our evolution, but to pretend that you don’t experience a physiological change in your brain when you eat, and deride others for enjoying food is why you lose credibility. Good food can be a great part of life. I’m actually really not trying to bash your lifestyle, but telling other people that their fitness routines are not sound because they enjoy food is not rational.
Likes For Gorrister: