View Single Post
Old 09-10-19, 02:51 PM
  #1  
baldilocks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 393

Bikes: Giant ATX Lite & Schwinn Mesa

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Canceling overnighter?

I have long read of your various tours and though it would be awesome to do. I finally planed a bicycle overnight-er, just to get my feet wet, and the weather isn't cooperating. My plan was to go to a local campground, set up a tarp tent, then go to a mountain bike trail that is in the area. Then I would come back and shower, eat and eventually sleep. Next day I'd pack up and come home. I got everything packed and ready to throw on my bike. I actually bought very little for it, so I can see if I'll enjoy it before spending a lot on it. Depending on what weather site I go to, it's suppose to either Thunderstorm one or both days. I'm so frustrated. Part of me thinks I should just go and hope for the best. I have needed a vacation for a long time. Not sure if I can delay the date at the camp site. Keep looking at the forecast hoping it will change. What would you do.
baldilocks is offline