LAJ
So it is

Bikes: Luzerne, 684, Boreas, Wheelhouse, Alize©®, Bayamo, Cayo

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11479 Post(s)
Liked 4,883 Times in 2,825 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
Ugh. Today was just not the day. First, just before the group ride, I discovered that I'd taken a pretty serious puncture on my 85-mile ride over the weekend and the it just wasn't sealing up. I didn't want to skip the ride, so I took out the Haanjo instead, 38mm tires, rack and all. It was not fun trying to hold on to the group, let alone take my pulls. But, whatever. Then, I had this creeping feeling that drivers were out to get us. That feeling died down, but as soon as it was forgotten, it was just a parade of ******bags.

There were at least four instances of *******ry, but the worst of them honked and cut in on my friend, driving him on to the shoulder. We caught him at a light, I took a pic of his plates and whatnot, but then the driver started in, telling us how WE had to share the road. That set me off and I was at his window yellin' on him. At one point, ****er thought he was going to get out on us, so when he opened his door, I slammed it on him and told him to sit the **** back down. He started yelling that I was assaulting him but the driver in the next lane totally had our backs - he looked at the ****** was said, "Really? Really." Anyway, yeah, I was heated. PRed the next hill.

Bad moon or whatever, it's one of those nights that I'm just glad to be home and off the streets. Ugh.
That sucks, and especially sucks that the ****** had no clue he was so terribly wrong. I will say, every so often it's OK to voice your opinion... It gives a break to the next 50 stains that mess with you.

Good you made it home.
Likes For LAJ: