Old 10-09-19, 10:31 PM
shnibop 

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked 48 Times in 22 Posts
FS 3Rensho Super Record Export Aero

SOLD

Tough decision to make but it has to be done. I'll be selling off some frame sets that have been stashed away for years in some cases. Family is growing, time is being allocated to other more important things in life, leaving me little to no time to mess around with my classic and vintage hoard... Purple 3Rensho (complete), 1 off show 3Rensho (frame set only), San Rensho built Sequoia (frame set only), a couple of project San Rensho built Allez's and more will be going up for sale soon, all can be seen on my Flickr in one way or another.

Anyway, first up, 3Rensho Super Record Export Aerodynamic frame and fork. Repainted prior to my ownership. Looks like a very high quality paint job, absolutely stunning in direct sunlight. Reproduction decals were lacking, so I've purchased authentic 3Rensho decals from Yellow Jersey (original importer of 3Rensho to the USA).

To be clear, you will be receiving the frame set pictured with those decals removed, but you will be receiving authentic 3Rensho decals to apply yourself or professionally.

Frame is straight and true and has no dents or dings. Paint is darn near perfect, small scrape on NDS chain stay (touched up by previous owner) and tiny chip on seat tube (also touched up by previous owner), some tire rub and a couple other tiny chips. Previous owner had it restored, built it up and rode it a handful of times. I took it around the block and tore it down to build my way... which never ended up happening.

All threads are clean and solid.

58cm seat tube center to center
56cm top tube center to center
126 rear spacing
27.2mm seat post

Asking $500 net to me, which will include the frame and fork, authentic 3Rensho decals and Shimano Dura Ace 7400 headset in great shape

https://flic.kr/s/aHskBiGJkR

DSC07847 by alex ries, on Flickr

DSC07854 by alex ries, on Flickr

DSC07855 by alex ries, on Flickr

DSC07852 by alex ries, on Flickr

DSC07851 by alex ries, on Flickr

DSC07850 by alex ries, on Flickr

DSC07849 by alex ries, on Flickr

DSC07848 by alex ries, on Flickr

DSC07856 by alex ries, on Flickr

DSC07858 by alex ries, on Flickr

Last edited by shnibop; 10-16-19 at 08:53 PM.