Old 10-16-19, 11:35 AM
Jicafold

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Liked 129 Times in 89 Posts
What a bizzare ad. And what is all over this thing?

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bi...000732866.html

Ad reads:

If u want need a road bike and do not have a lot of money this one as a straight solid very lightweight frame. I looked it over carefully. It is in good shape. Bike Needs wheels, that's about 20 each. It has realer' I took off to check it. Raler is in well working condition.
Getting back to what is needed pedals crank gear get that online for under 20 an a good one to. Wish I could keep this bike my self. I am down sizing my bikes I was thinking of keeping this one cause it is much lighter then my Montgomery but that one I have been on many marathons with such as the ms Valero bike to the beach.
When I got that bike it needed a total overhaul it coast me bout 375.00 to get my Montgomery on the road again. It was a rust bucket when I got her. I am asking $70.00 for the road champ. Thk u for yr intrest if I don't get back right away I will soon
P.s. I will tweak it upon purchase & if u like an do have tires tubes what ever else I will put on free of charge if u like. I enjoy wrenching on bikes thx

Likes For Jicafold: