LAJ
So it is

Bikes: Luzerne, 684, Boreas, Wheelhouse, Alize©®, Bayamo, Cayo

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11419 Post(s)
Liked 4,790 Times in 2,783 Posts
Originally Posted by rpenmanparker
That's nothing. I got a phone call today telling me my Social Security had been suspended due to a glitch. I was instructed to press 1 to talk to an agent who would straighten it out. Not to call the SS Administration, but rather to press 1 for an agent. I was then warned my benefits would be permanently terminated if I didn't take care of it as instructed. Yeah, right!
I was lucky, because I fell into some money from a fellow from Nigeria, and I'll use that money to pay off my tax debt from that agent that called, and basically told me the same thing. When I pressed one, he said my house was going to get repo'd, so I asked him if I could use a bank cheque' from Nigeria to cover my outstanding debt. He said he preferred cash, so I then instructed him I would please send my agent, and his would be most happy to have the cheque made out for $637.03 over the prices of my housing burden, and would the be OK? My agent has been instructed to meet you for person at the coffee shop of your choice......

I'm waiting for a call back from the guy from Nigeria, so I can get this all handled.
Likes For LAJ: