Old 10-22-19, 10:08 AM
burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
To get me back interested in some pain on the TT bike, picked up some stuff.

Bodypaint 3.3 skinsuit on sale. I could have saved another $30 if I waited another month, but whatever. Still got it 1/2 off what they usually run. No joke, I'm a good weight and height to fit a size medium in it and it still takes a solid 5 to 7 minutes to pull on. Zero creases or folds. This will be raceday only attire. My old skinsuit I can get in in like a minute but it's nowhere near as nice.

PDQ/open mold TT cockpit from Planetx. I needed more adjustability for stack and something that doesn't clamp onto a round bar, in other words it won't rotate on bumps. Also bought two Bayonet stems for my Felt DA so I can dial the reach in perfectly. I started by ditching the 100mm and going with a 60mm, feels amazing so far. First ride on the combo with a little more stack I put out a whole 25w more than usual. The stack on my old bars/pads was permanently fixed and stupid stupid low.

All the pics of those seem to be copyrighted/blocked, but you can google it. Pretty sharp kit and good initial quality. They stole the Cammish PDQ design and now it's an "open mold" product.