View Single Post
Old 10-27-19, 10:37 AM
tallbikeman

Bikes: Modified 26 inch frame Schwinn Varsity with 700c wheels and 10 speed cassette hub. Ryan Vanguard recumbent. 67cm 27"x1 1/4" Schwinn Sports Tourer from the 1980's. 1980's 68cm Nishiki Sebring with 700c aero wheels, 30 speeds, flat bar bicycle.

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked 141 Times in 102 Posts
Zjrog I'm at 243lbs and fighting the demons. It has been a slow but steady loss of weight. I'm upping my bicycle miles and walking to make up for some of the calories that disappear when you lose weight. Myfitnesspal allocates calories by your weight. The less you weigh the less calories you get. I have been slowly adjusting portion size. Everything is a program that must be modified and changed slowly or you will fail the first time. Sometimes I fail anyway but keep adjusting portion size, exercise, and eating times to fool myself into losing even more weight. Blood pressure is down to 126/80 with medication. Hoping to keep lowering this and get rid of some meds in the future. Since I now believe that I will be keeping a food diary the rest of my life then it is just a matter of perseverance and honesty in reporting that keeps the weight in check. You are doing great. Keep up the good work.