Old 11-10-19, 09:04 PM
seypat

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3261 Post(s)
Liked 2,577 Times in 1,533 Posts
You're thinking, "where did that segway come from?"

Well, remember I ran the Marine Corps Marathon a couple of weeks ago. When I entered the Wear Blue Mile,(look it up) it started raining about as hard as it was when Forest Gump and Lieutenant Dan were caught in the hurricane. In fact, I was having kind of a Lieutenant Dan moment. "FTS, this is the ****tiest race I have ever ran!" Then I started looking at those pictures with the people standing behind them holding flags. My attitude changed immediately. Suddenly, it was a great day to be running! About that time I got passed by, or passed a young lady on a racing cart/wheelchair. She was in her early 20s at best. The cart was not a hand cranker, but a wheel pusher instead. Two things stuck out about this girl. One, she was extremely attractive. Two, she was pushing the wheels barehanded. No gloves on those delicate hands. I thought about how tough she was or at least her palms were because..........those wet rubber wheels are abrasive and will chew up her palm skins after a while. I know mine would have been chewed up.

There is your segway.

Last edited by seypat; 11-10-19 at 09:20 PM.
Likes For seypat: