iik

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Arrow Cowboy vs VanMoof Electrified S2

Originally Posted by crilex
Hello there,

I’m interested in purchasing a new e-bike and I’ve noticed that the market is pretty saturated with all sorts of bikes. I’ve heard people that brought bikes for $8oo and their batteries only lasts 3-4 miles on a full charge – that’s ridiculous.

Interesting is that I’ve not heard of a brand that stands out from the crowd and I’d like to hear your opinion in this regard.

I’m currently looking for an e-bike that has a motor of 1000W and minimum 60 miles range that has all 3 modes of riding: normal pedaling, pedal assist, and only the motor. When I say 60 miles range or greater on a full charge I’m actually looking for only the motor to provide me that. I know the bike should have a large battery, which means it will be somewhat heavier, but I’m fine with that. I'm okay with speeds 30 mph or higher.

I live in an area with lots of hills and that is my main reason for wanting an e-bike.

Budget: max $5ooo

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
If you are still looking and could be considering 2019 models and you are selecting an e-bike for the city mostly, Cowboy or VanMoof S2 could be good options.
Both are connected e-bikes, and you can manage them with your smartphone.

Cowboy’s price is quite a bit lower - 1990 euros, but VanMoof S2 has its own advantages.
Two are quite comparable and it is a matter of preference at the end.

If you search for "Cowboy vs VanMoof Electrified S2: Connected City e-Bikes", you will come across a good review