View Single Post
Old 02-02-06, 06:59 PM
RVAbatman
Coolest Chick You Know

Bikes: trek 330 (ss), schwinn caliente, schwinn cruiser, a plethora of bike parts that could probably make another bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So, I was riding my beautiful ss Kelley to class this afternoon when suddenly I hear a hello from a friend across the street. We have regular Thursday night rides and games so I went to quickly jump on over to talk to him about tonight and if he'd be there. Too quick it seems... I'm not exactly sure what happened but my bike kicked back and I fell forward off the seat and straight onto the top tube as my legs slipped too much for me to just jump and stand over with no problem. My pelvic bone crashed into the tob tube and I actually bounced up and off of it. Now, this has happened before, but never like this. I talked to Matt for a couple more mintues and headed on my way in intense pain. I thought, well it will be just like last time where I had a little pain for a few days. Oh. I was wrong. As I rode to class my destination quickly turned to back home as I realized I was bleeding - profusely. My pants were disgustingly covered in blood - like almost to my knees on both sides bloodfest. I took a shower when I got home but couldn't walk right. My boyfriend asked if I wanted to go to the hospital. I decided that since that was really not a place I can let randomly bleed (minus obvious reasons) and let slide, and because I could barely walk without intense pain, we would go. A friend picked us up and off we went.
The results?

Lacerated Labia

lac·er·ate Pronunciation Key (ls-rt)
tr.v. lac·er·at·ed, lac·er·at·ing, lac·er·ates
. To rip, cut, or tear.
. To cause deep emotional pain to; distress.
adj. (-rt, -rt)
. Torn; mangled.
. Wounded.
. Having jagged, deeply cut edges: lacerate leaves.

la·bi·umPronunciation Key (lb-m)
n. pl. la·bi·a (-b-)
Anatomy. Any of four folds of tissue of the female external genitalia.

Oh trust me. It sucks as much as it sounds like it does. Any deeper and I would have needed stitches. I now have to take baths in baking soda. But, my poor Kelley did not escape without injury. We checked her out just recently to find that the part that must have caused the injury is a brake cable guide on the top tube. It's bent all the **** and and brake cable had blood on it. New fact: I have a vagina of steel (place dramatic music here). Now I walk like a ninety year old man. It's pretty sexy.

I had to share.