Old 12-30-19, 10:49 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
Buy it and provide your review. More than likely you will find that it is not exactly the same as your custom bicycle. And that it wouldn't fit your current needs.

Or you can just make up your mind about its value for yourself, as well as for every other bicycle consumer, based on the rants and diatribes frequently posted on threads such as this by "enthusiasts" who passionately promote the virtues of buying only product with LBS provenance regardless of intended use.

Pretty sure the valve on your trombone is stuck because all we hear from you is the same note.

Seriously, I have made the same challenge to you to actually add something constructive to the conversation rather than railing on about how you are shocked, shocked to find that this establishment is full of bike enthusiasts. If you really want to champion the interests of a newbie bike consumer, how about actually providing some useful information about how they could tell whether a Walmart bike actually was suitable to their intended use and and available budget? Unless you're arguing that all Walmart bikes are good enough for everything and pretty much the same. You aren't arguing THAT, are you?

So please prove me wrong and actually engage in some non-trollish behavior on one of these threads.
Likes For livedarklions: