View Single Post
Old 01-20-20, 04:53 PM
rochev

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Xacd Fracture and non compliance with warranty

After several years my XACD frames failed. Full fracture. company refuses to comply with warranty
Truely upsetting

Originally Posted by WoodyTi
So as my dream bicycle is starting to become more reality with more dedication put towards it, one of the question that is arising is the main part, the frame.
I know I want titanium, most likely a CX frame. But I'm stuck on where to go too; I've seen 'Moots' frames, they seem amazing, but, a bit out of my price range for a frame (roughly 4,500 AUD). I'm looking for something $2k<
I've come across XACD frames, they're incredibly cheap for titanium and they're customised. But unlike some of the more well known companies the reviews are, basically worse.
There's some people who love their bicycle, what they expected and then there are the others who have had awful service. Although I like to keep in mind either of these views may be just the tip of the iceberg, there may be thousands of happy customers and a few that weren't and took to the internet.
So I'm just asking for peoples opinions and seeing if anyone has had any experience with this company