gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4682 Post(s)
Liked 5,801 Times in 2,285 Posts
Originally Posted by fvernon
Yikes I'm getting my training started for Eroica California now, too. Telemark skiing 1-2x/week for the lunge/leg work, and I swear I'll start my core exercises soon. I think I make that promise to myself at least 1x/week. Signed up for the Scalatore ride as well, so I'm going to need to start some long rides. A few weeks ago I towed my daughter from SLO to LA as a winter bike tour to kick off my winter training and did some mountain biking in PHX last weekend, but I really need to get back on my bike and start regular long rides to train. Looking forward to seeing folks in Cambria this April!

Has the actual event site been named yet? I heard last year's site is a no-go, and I want to book a hotel/BnB within close walking/riding distance from the festivities asap but haven't heard where in Cambria it'll all be.
Don't wait to book, Cambria's a small town, it'll get booked up early. Pretty much anywhere in Cambria is a short bike ride from the start.