Old 01-23-20, 02:07 PM
Kedosto
Callipygian Connoisseur

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Liked 350 Times in 190 Posts
Originally Posted by Winny42
Well it seems there are no detailers on the forum lol. Theres clean and theres clean but if no actual detailing hobbyists about then I'll not bother posting it.
Actually, I’d like to see the process. If nothing else, it will bring about a discussion on products and techniques. Currently, I simply spray a multipurpose cleaner (Pledge or Windex) on a microfiber towel and wipe everything down. And I do mean everything.

In fairness, my bike is always stored indoors; either a carpeted section of my garage or in the second story office of the hospital where I work. Because I have to walk the bike through the hospital, it’s gotta be super clean. In the winter I wipe it down before entering the building if it’s been raining.

Honestly, I wish I had the discipline to be even more of a detailing enthusiast but my mileage and time constraints don’t afford me the time. The multipurpose cleaner does a great job. Nobody ever believes when I tell them my commuter has nearly 20k miles in under four years.

-Kedosto