Old 02-08-20, 12:57 PM
RH Clark

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Liked 516 Times in 287 Posts
Originally Posted by Darth Lefty
Look, man, an LHT is not $2000 even brand new. And you're not sure that's what you want, either. Not everyone loves it, it sits really long and low unless you run a lot of spacers on a smaller frame. And the Ogre is running at a premium for its extra features like I mentioned, and both of them have an upcharge for brand cachet. If you like them there are cheaper options. REI has several steel touring, bikepacking, and heavy-commuting bikes in the same price range and they give you 10% back in REI-bux. Bikes Direct has things like this for $600 ish. You are going to spend a long time with whatever bike, do some test rides.
I completely agree brother. I know I was jumping the gun a little. The thing is that I have this whole other urgency to get going inside me. It's all connected to my about to turn 52 and total body transformation from when I turned 50. I've lost between 160-190 lbs and gone from not being able to get on a bike at 360 lbs , to a slim 170 lb 6'2 aspiring and healthy lifestyle and cycling advocate.

I'm cooling my hells a bit now and trying to get to know some other cyclists. I'm in NW Alabama Winston County