Old 02-26-20, 12:19 PM
richard.susanto

Bikes: Canyon Grail CF SL Disc 8.0, Canyon Endurace CF SLX Disc 8.0 ETAP

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 18 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by bpcyclist
I would not personally buy a Canyon, because I won't buy what I cannot test-drive. But there are some terrific bikes available in you price range. The Cervelo R2 is a screaming deal right now, if you don't need disc brakes. There are some Orbeas and Wiliers and BMCs. A Pinarello or two. On and on. Good luck!!
Thank you for your input.

Just want to mention that we can actually test drive a Canyon bike. On the caveat that you will have to assemble it (basically put the handlebar, seatpost, and wheels) and disassemble/box it to return the bike to Canyon. I bought a cheaper version of the Canyon Grail, assembled it, rode it for almost 30 days (still in clean condition), converted the tires to tubeless, and decided to get a different model. The return process with Canyon was quick and painless. The call took about 2 minutes, no question asked. And I received my refund in a few days (including the original and the return shipping cost). I ended up buying a more expensive version of the Grail. I've been happy with their customer service.

Last edited by richard.susanto; 02-26-20 at 12:27 PM.
Likes For richard.susanto: