Old 03-12-20, 02:20 AM
TinyBear

Bikes: Giant Boulder SE, Giant Seek1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 8 Posts
Frustrated.

Gah. Last few days been really nice and been doing a 4 km ride each day. Well couple days ago was a pretty demanding day at work and I was tired and sore by time I got home (diesel mechanic). But I decided it was too nice and I don’t want to loose momentum. So I Hopped on my bike and did my 4km loop. Well seems that was too much and swelling in my injured leg cracked some of the scar tissue causing Very light bleeding and the following day had me limping real bad and struggling to do my work.

This is very frustrating to no end. My accident was over 7 years ago. My leg should be stronger than this. I want to make progress but seems I have to take it sooo much slower than I’m used to. I didn’t think I was pushing that hard it’s only 4km. About half of that’s gradual inclines. I been working on swallowing my pride and dropping to my lowest gear and just puttering up the hills rather than pushing too hard.

Nothing to really be done just needed to vent a bit. Skipped my ride yesterday (had work on my motorcycle anyways). Think I may get out today after work on a even shorter loop.