View Single Post
Old 03-18-20, 11:51 PM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked 3,114 Times in 1,683 Posts
Originally Posted by RobbieTunes
Really, really nice. And I'm not just saying that. Look is interesting almost every time. Makes my KG196 boring.
they've had so many models over the years...have kinda lost track of them. usually down with the look style tho. woulda found some matching silver/light gray
handlebar tape to match the "look" advert accents but had just (and i mean just) double deda wrapped the handlebars on the old 2002 coppi ksc plane aluminum/carbon
frame/bike before being involved in a frame (bottom bracket) cracking collision. it's my opinion the bright red handlebar tape will, with wear/dirt, perfectly match the dark
red to graphite gray paint transition on the frame in the next 4-6 months. hehe. thanks for the compliment. thing rides like a teen dream. currently trying to co-op it into a 15 lb weight loss.
would love to see your look(s) and anyone else's in newly posted "post your look bicycle" in the road cycling forum.

Last edited by diphthong; 03-19-20 at 12:04 AM.