Old 03-26-20, 04:54 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,099 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by 3S1M
My thought was to accommodate anyone who is stuck inside or not able to room freely. Maybe most of us can ride freely in this thread? It would be interesting to see.... I can ride where ever I want thus far. Even though our state is on a mandatory lockdown. They are advocating "walking your dog" type thing. So I have not stopped riding. I would imagine if we have some members in a tight part of a city that are not able to get out, it might be an issue for them. It seems like most of us can get out. But I'm not really sure. And I don't want to leave anyone out. So at this point my perspective is to leave the mission up to the person who completes a mission. Whether they want it close or not I'm not gonna make an issue about it for now, like in the past.

I understand your perspective though, but I hope you like to keep participating.
Just my 2 cents here because people are going to do what they do, but I was watching this thread during my winter riding layoff because it was fun to "ride vicariously" . The cool pictures and discussions have been a welcome relief from the tedium of home office gym. Lots of those missions took several days to fulfill, and some reasonable Mr. Bill rules were applied.

I'm riding, several people on this thread are riding. Please let's not turn this into "what's in your basement". Give us some time to actually find the things on our bikes. BTW, I'm perfectly ok with modifications like a river is a bird bath. If nothing else, that's funny, but it also was a beautiful picture.
Likes For livedarklions: