View Single Post
Old 03-26-20, 11:46 PM
verktyg 
verktyg

Bikes: Current favorites: 1988 Peugeot Birraritz, 1984 Gitane Super Corsa, 1980s DeRosa, 1981 Bianchi Campione Del Mondo, 1992 Paramount OS, 1988 Colnago Technos, 1985 RalieghUSA SBDU Team Pro

Mentioned: 207 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Liked 1,238 Times in 654 Posts
Exercising Bikes I Haven't Ridden For Awhile

So far this month I've been lucky and gotten in 3 to 5 rides a week. I've been taking out some of my bikes that I haven't been on in a while.

The first two are tied for my Goldilocks bikes...

My all time favorite riding bike: 1988 Peugeot Biarittz - Super Vitus 980 frame with a mishmash of Shimano components.

My all time favorite handling bike: 1984 Gitane Super Corsa with a Super Vitus 983 frame and a mishmash of components.

Early 90's Colnago Technos Frankenbike

Early 80's DeRosa that I put together last fall - Columbus SLX, all Campy mishmash. This was one of my bucket list bikes. I would have preferred a flat top Fischer crown rather than the semi-sloping one on this frame but hey... The ride, well, in French it would be "je ne sais quoi"

Early 90's Gitane Team frame that I got from the UK. It had been raced by a sponsored team in France. Columbus ELOS frame with a mishmash of Shimano components. Handles wonderfully, rides like a truck! Last time I had it out was for a Fignon Memorial Ride - 61 was his number.

verktyg

Chas. ;-)

Last edited by verktyg; 03-26-20 at 11:50 PM.