Gconan

Bikes: Norco search xr

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked 146 Times in 90 Posts
Originally Posted by CHRSTNSLGD
Hey all,

a year and a half ago I bought a bike brand new from a LBS (Dukes before it turned into a Trek store) in Toronto. I figured I’d buy once, cry once so I went all in and got the best my budget could afford. I bought a Trek Emonda SL5 (54cm) and got the matching 105 medals and threw a bontrager bottle cage on it. I was super excited to get into the whole cycling thing, but in all honesty - I didn’t. I couldn’t get over riding on the roads and honestly, I couldn’t find enough time to commit to it to get comfortable. It’s become quite the joke in my house because I spent a good chunk of money on it all and maybe took it out 4/5 times, each ride under 5km. The bike has literally been sitting in my spare bedroom since I got it.

I think it’s time to get rid of it and put the money towards something I’d actually use. My question is, what do you think it’s worth? It’s basically brand new, however a couple years old. It’s a 2018.

It's spring time! Give it another shot! If you don't like the saddle get another. Ride a little further each time. Enjoy that fine bike. Ride on some Greenways instead of traffic. Greenways are fun.