Old 04-04-20, 03:39 PM
alextide

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hi all,

My name is Alex Animashaun, I'm the founder of Tuck Bike. Someone on the forum contacted me to say that a thread has started over here. I'm conscious that the forum has rules on self-promotion, so I'll do my best to answer while staying within the rules until I can figure out how to sign up for premium and the ability to post links.

Well, firstly it's fantastic to have people interested in Tuck Bike! If you have any questions, I'm most responsive to emailing the address you can find on our website. I know people have been asking more about how the bike and wheels fold. You can see on the youtube channel a more detailed video showing some close ups of the fold.

I know this is a super enthusiastic forum and I'm excited to engage with people on here. I've only made it this far thanks to the kindness of friends and strangers.

Something you could help with is the design decision of folding pedals vs detachable pedals. At the moment I use foldable pedals, but detachable pedals would decrease the footprint from roughly 61cm x 37cm to 61cm x 34cm. It would make the volume smaller, but to me has the trade off of where do I store my pedals. Are people willing to pay extra for detachable pedals?

Cheers!

Alex
Likes For alextide: