View Single Post
Old 04-14-20, 09:29 AM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
Liked 1,781 Times in 954 Posts
It's ok Randy, you're a seasoned vet yet Winnipeg is not for the squeamish. But, I thought you just wanted "A" bike to ride while you're stuck in the Peg and not compiling a fleet to flip. What gives?
Believe me, I don't want to buy even one bike. I already have enough. But, being stranded, sort of, here in Winnipeg, i want to find just one bike to ride. I prefer something older, early seventies or older. That failing, something newer, with at least eight speeds and brifters. I do not mind paying a fair price.

I have had a chance to view and/or purchase at least a dozen bikes, most of which were of minimal interest (Supercycle quality) or too expensive.

So, all I hope to find is A bicycle to ride and then store at my daughter's place in Winnipeg. Sadly, I found this Bianchi wearing Team Proctor livery and had intended to refurbish it and then bring it to the Peg. I should not have put it off, but I did. Anyway, this is the bike that my grand son and I found at the dump one day last summer (fork is good but rear rim is really bent...