Old 04-26-20, 06:48 AM
Unca_Sam
The dropped

Bikes: Pake C'Mute Touring/Commuter Build, 1989 Kona Cinder Cone, 1995 Trek 5200, 1973 Raleigh Super Course FG, 1960/61 Montgomery Ward Hawthorne "thrift" 3 speed, by Hercules (sold) : 1966 Schwinn Deluxe Racer (sold)

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Liked 1,014 Times in 696 Posts
Originally Posted by J.Higgins
Smoking the fine stuff up in VT, apparently.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/bik/d...113721016.html

They built some in the late 1900's (1996,97)
If you are or know of a compact female that would appreciate a particular rare and fine ride ....
Here you go!
If you're one of those spookyass Rockhopper nuts that has to own every model ….
Here you go!
If you know one of those spookyass Rockhopper nuts and want to drive them CRAZY by having something they don't...…
Here you go!

A '97 RockHopper24.
Rock Solid and gorgeous.
Beauty and the Beast.
Samson and Delilah.
Pocahontas and John Smith.
Fred and Ethel (ask your Grandmother)
Why, if in a moment of insanity you decide to hop rocks,
you are more than adequately equipped.
Your bike will survive effortlessly and wait while you recover from your injuries.

I dated a petite lady for a time. A welder. She could run a bead so straight and even it never varied a mm.
She would slow a job down though. Folks would stop what they were doing just to watch her work.
She dumped me.
Said the spark was gone.

But I digress.

Specialized RockHopper 24
18 Speed.
Sets a biking standard.
Never let you down. (unless you're hopping rocks. Bike has no ability to redress Goofy)
Less aggressive rubber. Fine for asphalt or dirt.

Back at the end of February when I saw a Chinese gentleman on the news aim an IR thermometer at someone's forehead I rushed to find mine and shot my forehead. Heretofore it had only taken the temp of output transistors. February- Forehead 91.4 degrees. Today 4/25/20 91.5 degrees. I seem to be crud free. If you should opt to buy yourself this fineass bicycle, I'll scrub up and place it so you can have a cruise or we can social distance exchange. It's so disinfected you could lick it. But don't lick it. Just don't.
Cash Local Pick Up
Craigslist gold!