Old 04-26-20, 01:34 PM
eduskator

Bikes: SL8 Pro, TCR beater

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 989 Post(s)
Liked 586 Times in 440 Posts
Originally Posted by LSUFANDAN
Ive seen your bike on the forums. I love that beautiful Wine Purple color. Might be my favorite color so far. I still like the Giant Defy look a little more than any other style so far.

I called both my local shops and they have no road bikes in my size to even try out. This virus deal has hit them hard. They did say they order from the same website as me and would put the bike together for free. Also help me set it up. One said they could order me a Giant Defy. I live in Louisiana. I don't even think they want people from Louisiana to cross into Texas right now lol. Ive seen some used bikes in Texas. I'll have to wait and travel to test drive or by one direct from the website. Only thing im concerned about is size really. Would I feel more comfortable on a ML or a L? Driving 3 hours just to find out what size I need sounds nuts. Its a lot of money to spend on the wrong size though. Im pretty sure the ML or L would probably work either way.
ML will be a little small for you. If you have the choice between the two and considering your height & inseam, get the Large. You'll thank me later