View Single Post
Old 05-01-20, 12:22 PM
DorkDisk

Bikes: Ritchey Swiss Cross | Teesdale Kona Hot | Haro Extreme | Specialized Stumpjumper Comp | Cannondale F1000 | Shogun 1000 | Cannondale M500 | Norco Charger | Marin Muirwoods 29er | Shogun Kaze | Breezer Lightning

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
Liked 1,006 Times in 490 Posts
Originally Posted by Rick53
What most do is get a Steering tube extension : Which you clamp on : I notice on teh Ebike Forum lots of guys have them. In fact some manufactures built the

bikes that way. : A stem riser adjust the angle a Steering tube Riser Elevates the Handlebar Ht. I have both The Dual Sport 3 and the 2020 Verve 3 . Verve is more upright. Heres what you are looking for: You;ll have to do some research : The guy on the trek website says this one will work. Personally I don't think a Quill will work in a Dual Sport head tube style But you get the idea

This is the one you use to jack up a threadless setup. The other pictures posted are of an adjustable quill stem and a quill to threadless adaptor. For a minor rise, one can swap spacers around or swap the stem for one with a higher rise. If the rise required is higher, the adaptor posted above is what is used.