Old 05-02-20, 03:49 PM
justcynn

Bikes: Lots of Schwinns

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked 250 Times in 114 Posts
Originally Posted by Wildwood
Very nice indeed. Bike list pegs you as a SchwinnDeRella family member - in good standing.

I have relatives (and a Zero bike) in Pine Bluff. Have been visiting annually until last year - probably won't make it this year either. The flatness of SE AR allows nice long rides, but I never see another adult on a bike. Had to find a tube and the closest place to get one was an hour drive to Little Rock. Needless to say i ordered online for delivery. Bought the bike from the co-op in LR, north of the river, by the railroad tracks.

I must say i do not understand the wide handlebar trend, am forever looking locally for 36&38s. SomaFab had some rando bars in 38 and the hoods are about 35mm perfect for me. Bought 2.

I do find the place a little..... discombobulating. Probably just the left coaster in me.
and the bike Co-Op you are talking about I believe is Recycle Bikes for Kids, I plan to volunteer there once the pandamic subsides, but they opened for the first time today in a while and I went and loaded up on a bunch of parts - wheelsets, tubes, bars, etc. Love that place - incredibly cheap for some really nice stuff. I may start selling some of their nicer stuff for them on line and giving them the proceeds as they are practically giving away some really nice stuff