View Single Post
Old 05-06-20, 03:43 PM
cycleheimer

Bikes: '02 Litespeed, '99 Bianchi Alfana. '91 Fuji Saratoga, '84 Peugeot Canyon Express, '82 Moto GR, '81 Fuji America, '81 Fuji Royale; '78 Bridgestone Diamond Touring, '76 Fuji America, plus many more!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked 225 Times in 128 Posts
Congratulations! They are really very nice bikes, even if (upper) "mid-level" in the hierarchy of things. The quality of their specs got better after the early 70s. Does it have a hi-ten frame? That would be an early '70s model. There is a Bicycling magazine review of the '77 model that you can find online. It's a positive review, BTW. They offered great value and dependability, with beautiful frames and paint jobs. The head badge is even a cool work of art! Post a photo if and when you can. The frame material, brand of rims and components can also help us figure out the model year. I never thought I would like a French bike, but now I am a Francophile! I liked my Gold '78 Moto so much, I bought a second one in grey! Both were made within weeks of each other. Take good care of it! RYANSU will probably tell you more when he sees your post. He also has a '78 that he really likes!
Likes For cycleheimer: