View Single Post
Old 05-10-20, 02:59 PM
Thomas15
I think I know nothing.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Liked 290 Times in 204 Posts
Thank you all for taking the time to respond. I have my Garmin configured for 2 bikes now and it's working perfect.

Originally Posted by Iride01
On my edge 500 it would be done under the bike profile. I think edge 520's and 530's went to activity profiles. Not sure how those work with exactly but see if you can select a bike in the activity profile and then likely you can pair that bikes sensors to that profile. Maybe.... someone else will be along that really knows and just doesn't babble from being stuck at home too long...... like me. <grin>
Originally Posted by sdmc530
Correct, you can have different activity profiles. I do this with my 4 bikes, have a profile for each bike to show what data I want to see. I have a PM on 1 bike so that data isn't relevant on my CX bike for example. I wish Garmin would update some of the sorting features on connect to sperate bikes on rides.
Originally Posted by Steve B.
My conversation with a Garmin tech. support guy asking if maybe they could have the bike profile data (now activity profile) be sent to Connect ?. "Oh. Yeah, that's a good suggestion, why don't you write that up and submit it". No,numbnut, why don't YOU submit it.

This was maybe 3 years ago.

I'm like sdmc530, I have different screens and maps for different activity profiles, ea. is a different bike. I end up sending the data to RideWithGPS so edit the activity there to keep track of which bike I was riding.
Likes For Thomas15: