View Single Post
Old 05-12-20, 07:39 AM
Ross520

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 99 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
I don't think there's anything wrong with posting that "I've seen x bad behavior by cyclists repeatedly, don't do that" on a bicycle forum, and find it weird that people would consider that trolling. If this kind of littering is occurring, that's highly relevant to bicyclists because a) it's obvious that bicyclists are doing it and b) the stuff is most likely to pose a hazard to other bicyclists.

If you're littering while biking, knock it off. If not, why are you offended by the OP? I haven't witnessed this kind of littering, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I really don't get the relevance of the beer can thing. Is that whataboutism, or is it two wrongs make a right?
It was his inflammatory tone, and his assumption that all of us “snobs” are the reason his wife crashed and his roads are littered.

Seems like folks love to put roadies down on this forum, and hold this sanctimonious attitude like their crap doesn’t stink. These are usually the same people shouting “steal is real!” and going on about how they just love their friction shifters and cantilever brakes.

We all have our preferences and tastes, yet it seems like roadies get trashed for theirs.