Old 05-17-20, 02:57 PM
twerpicus
Kendra

Bikes: 1975 Raleigh

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What's this worth? -2006 Custom Guerciotti Mononoque Carbon Frame Racing Bicycle

Hi all,

As the title says, I have a custom Guerciotti carbon frame bike designed for racer Edita Pučinskaitė of Lithuania for the Tour D'Italia. She is a multiple worlds champion. This bike has only been used on trainers or during good weather. I will also say that she never ended up using this bike, but I purchase the bike as a young racer from a family friend of the racer (long story). This bike has sentimental value, but it's reaching a point where I no longer use it and want it to go to a home (ideally a young cyclist!) It is also a one of a kind, custom bike and I'm not sure if Guerciotti has a lot of these types out there.

The measurements/specs are as follows:
20" top tube, 24" down tube. Campy chorus gear set, record CT, 10 speed, currently has SPD pedals.

So how much is this bike worth on the market? I am in Southern Ontario, Canada. I was thinking around $1200 CAD, but I know the components aren't necessarily special. The paint is in good condition, but there are some chips at this point. Is this asking too much?

Last edited by twerpicus; 05-17-20 at 03:06 PM.