View Single Post
Old 05-18-20, 01:08 PM
Wileyone 

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1858 Post(s)
Liked 606 Times in 403 Posts
Originally Posted by obuckler
Yes to both for Corsa G* and Veloflex. Have not ridden the Corsa 2.0 but would assume so.

Both the Corsa G+ 25 and 28 AND the Vlaanderen are delightful rides.

For context my other experiences were with older used tubulars (really small sizes!), really old clement 66 (came to me nos with a nos 74 ral international) which are really light save for race day type of tire which I thoroughly enjoyed using briefly but not long term —unobtainable now, and Tufos which had no feel and are now my spares only. For me Tufos feel like bricks compared to what I ride now.
I have a set of the tufo hi-carbon composites on one of my bikes. I didn't really like them at first the ride was a bit harsh. Kind of like the ride of most continental tires. But they are very susceptable to air pressure a few pounds here and there can make a big difference in ride quality. They are not latex inner tubes so you don't have to pump them up daily. And they are as tough as nails. But only available as a blackwall.
Not sure if anyone has mentioned the michelin pro 4's these are excellent tires and can be found at very good prices.