View Single Post
Old 05-25-20, 11:17 AM
Road Fan

Bikes: 1980 Masi, 1984 Mondonico, 1984 Trek 610, 1980 Woodrup Giro, 2005 Mondonico Futura Leggera ELOS, 1967 PX10E, 1971 Peugeot UO-8

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1857 Post(s)
Liked 664 Times in 506 Posts
For the esteemed colleague who sent me a like, thank you, because that reminded me of this thread and where to find it! For all the rest, especially Blazing, perhaps with some tips I'll be able to keep up with you for a km on the downhill, but no, I will not be intimidated by your times! Having ridden OHR with you (well .... we started it together! then I think I caught you later by cheating on rest stops or something, lol!), I know what to expect!

I think I'll try Free Strava first.

Anyone have experience with the upgraded versions of the Wahoo Elemnt hardware? I want to put something simpler (than the full Elemnt) but still useful on Mrs. Road Fan's bike, too. She doesn't really care about biometrics, but she will get a kick out of navi and knowing how far she went. We're so typical - she is nervous if she doesn't know where we are and have been, and I'm oblivious and just enjoying the ride or drive as long as I have a vague clue or two about how to get home or back to the car or whatever our base is at the moment.