View Single Post
Old 06-01-20, 06:30 PM
Solo_rider

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Riding with sore muscles

Do you guys ride your bikes if your leg muscles are sore from the previous day ? You see, I live here on the WET Coast/Canada and sunny days are more like a rare thing sometimes even in the middle of summer -I'm sure those in WA-US know what it's like. The problem is I hate the rain and I hate doing anything when it's raining, which means no cycling. So, when we get a few sunny days in a row I take advantage of that and try to ride my bike on each of these days and I try to push myself harder. What happens is I often feel some soreness in my leg muscles because it's almost impossible to ride on a regular basis and keep your muscles stimulated enough not get sore. I know you should let your muscles rest for a day or 2 if they're sore but I hate to let even one sunny day go by without going out and enjoying a ride on my bike especially that the weather can suddenly turn and we might get nothing but rain for several days in a row.

Of course I'm not talking about very sore to the point where it's so painful to move but it's more like dull pain (probably 2-4 out of 10 on the pain scale).