Old 06-02-20, 10:02 AM
John_V 

Bikes: 2017 Colnago C-RS, 2012 Colnago Ace, 2010 Giant Cypress hybrid

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
Liked 122 Times in 85 Posts
Originally Posted by insignia100
I think I'm carrying around too many Bluetooth gadgets! I just got a pair of Aftershoks Titanium bone conduction headphones for riding. I noticed on my first ride that that it dropped out a ton, and I think its all my other Bluetooth stuff on my bike. I have a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt with Bluetooth cadence sensor, speed sensor, and Tickr heart rate sensor. I'm betting all those other sensors are interfering with the audio signal.

Anyone else have this problem?
You shouldn't have any BTLE interference from the headphones. However, if you continue to have interference and you want to drop some of the BTLE connections, do them on your Wahoo sensors. If you have a cycling app that supports BTLE sensors, forget the sensors on the Bolt and connect them to the cycling app. If you don't have a cycling app to do this with, download the Wahoo Fitness app. Once the sensors are connected to the phone keep the cycling app open and connect your sensors via Ant+ to your Bolt, You can then remove the BTLE sensors from the cycling app to free up those connection. I don't know if this will correct the problem but you can try it if all else fails.

2017 Colnago C-RS
2012 Colnago Ace
2010 Giant Cypress