Old 06-24-20, 02:51 PM
rubiksoval

Bikes: bikes

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2622 Post(s)
Liked 1,429 Times in 711 Posts
Originally Posted by smashndash
Yes. My bike rides more sluggishly uphill with deep carbon rims. I feel that. That’s ride feel. This thread is specifically about wheels. OP has alloy wheels and is thinking about getting carbon wheels. So I’m sharing my experience and opinion about that upgrade.

That opinion differs from yours, does it not? Or do you now agree that different wheels have different feel? Is that somehow completely irrelevant to the discussion of ride feel when talking about a wheel upgrade?

You’re being deliberately obtuse at this point, so I’m done. You have a weird way of dealing with simple disagreements. You couldn’t actually refute my point about how wheels do affect ride feel, so you’re spouting all sorts of nonsense for god knows what reason. Good luck with that.
No, you're not. You're starting an argument about something that was never even addressed.

You mean I have a way of giving succinct responses to irrelevant, misguided posts that then attribute false pejoratives to said responses? A bit circular there, but okay. It'is not like you're not dropping fallacies in each successive post, anyways. Like I said, your confusion can be easily alleviated. Hope it soon is.