Live Healthy

Bikes: Wabi Classic

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 92 Posts
Originally Posted by Ductunder2020
I just wanted to report back.

I went to 3 local bike shops and even REI. They were just out of everything. They said they can't keep up with the demand.
I was recommended to fit a men's medium bike and she was a women's medium or men's small.
We asked where we should look online and was given different suggestions but the most affordable place we were suggested was bikesdirect.
So with that we were looking at this Gravity FSX 1.0 Full Suspension Mountain Bikes from Bike's Direct. I think I would need to pre-order it but I havent gotten that far with it yet.

Any insight on this bike? Or should we just not go riding this year and wait until there is snow on the ground.(We live in Alaska at the moment.)

I will say while doing some research I came across the YT bikes. They are very nice looking and I wish I could afford them.
living in Alaska will definitely limit your options and will be forced to buy online. Sounds like bikesdirect will be your best option. I myself have been searching for a while and finally decided to go with a Wabi. I was considering a few bikes on bikesdirect but decided to spend a few more dollars and buy a quality bike. Hopefully will be my last